Friday, August 14, 2009

you change your mind like a girl changes clother

i am so weirdddddddddddddddddd when i'm sick!!...
some parts of my body have diff temperature.... LOL...
my head can go hot but my hands are cold....
then after a couple of minutes my hand turns hot and i feel cold...
gosh.... i think i lost loads of weight in a day... and my sister was happy about it...
ermmmmm.... i just found out that Step Up 3 is in 3D... cool...
can't wait till its out...
i like today horoscope...
it says

'one of those days when no matter what you do or say to people, it all seems wrong.Maybe you should ignore them and do what you see as right'.

which i think is what i should do now..... so ya, if u find me ignoring you, it means i just following this... HAHA.....

but i dont follow it everyday ... some are just stupid...about financial and love life stuff...
LOL



gtg... i took like 3 diff meds... and kinda feeling sleepy
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments: