Friday, August 14, 2009

gatorade

i'm so sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk....
goshhh.... i slept the whole day and i couldnt go to school to take my exam..
i actually thought i had H1N1... hehe...
my skin hurts too... it feels like i'm under the hot sun.... and its burning.. haha...
i couldnt get up this morning... i just felt very unstable when i woke up...
i had to like lean on the wall and grab stuff while walking ... HAHA!!...
this is how sick i am... slept at 1.30 am and woke up at 11.00...
then slept at 11.15 and woke up at 12.30...
after that i slept again until 2.15 cause my dad woke me up to take my meds
and drink gatorade...i continue sleeping until 7 woke up and had my first meal...
i just slept the wholeday and woke up to go to the toilet... hahaha
owh ya, i like the gatorade he gave me... it taste good....
i only had one meal today... that loads of gatorade and 100 plus...
now i'm having hickups.. sigh... i hate getting sick... i got sick so many times this month..


i gtg... BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments: