Friday, August 7, 2009

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! =O



OMG!!!! i think i have a phobia already!!!.....
i just dont dare lifting my hands up to stretch or just lifting it...
i dont even dare to jump just for fun!!
WHY??.... its because i'm afraid of the fan...
its jut so low... and its because i grew taller over the years..
HAHAHA
the last time i lifted my hand to stretch after i use the computer...
my hand hit the blade thingy... i was like OMG!!!
then i checked to see weather my fingers got cut.. HEHE..
buttttt it was fine... just felt weird for a while
and i have bad memories of theses things...

2006- i sliced my skin
2008- i slammed the door when my finger was still there...
i slammed the door quite hard btw...
i plan to keep my fingers intact as long as i can... =D

i dont think i'm appreciating these 10 fingers that GOD granted me with...
HAHAHA.... but its ALL an accident!!!!
its not like i do it on purpose!!!!!!!

i gtg... BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments: