Saturday, August 22, 2009

hols are boringgggggggg....








went to mamak yesterday with my sis...
the roads were empty cause its puasa month...
ermm... devi's is a place where my and my sister laugh a lot and dig out stuff
as in secrets and all.. LOL...
what a place rite??...
hmm... hols are boring...most of my friend are in Nilai.. playing for the AGONG CUP....
lucky them... i envy them... they get to play...with all the senior national..
and i'm stuck at home..
why i don't get to play?? its because i'm not allowed to join outside competition... because of someone!! that someone is an asshole!! ARGHHH... if i could join the outside competition then i get noticed... but no i get stuck at home like a moron!!
with my sister reminding me to lose weight...
she is like a stupid tape recorder....
its always like that... i get left behind...
hols are just boring...
i wanna go nilai ... i wanna do something...
i dont wanna stay at home...
i dont wanna do my stupid geography stuff
i dont wanna do my sejarah notes...
OMG!!!


i gtg....
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments: