Saturday, August 9, 2008

what happens in the past ,stays there

it 1 am on a sat...studying geo...then use the com and decided to blog....

so i'm gonna blog about tuesday cause alot of stuff happen on that day...

woke up at 5.50...brush teeth bla bla bla bla....then wanted to learn how to solve a rubix cube...
max said he will teach me but was too busy to learn from him....thought xiau wei will recover from her gold fish eye....hehe ...but she didnt come to school....sumtimes i have no idea she ponteng or sick?? but nvm....

so mvonne aka miao tought me how to do 1 side....and that is a BIG thing for me...at first she did then let me do the last part so make me feel happy...then i started to get the hang of it...and could do it myself...dun be jealous that GOD made me a fast learner.....hahaha...juz kiddin...

then went to eat at the canteen...brought the rubix along...and once you do it...u can never let go of it....so some of the primary students were there...they said hi and i said hi...some prefects complaining to me bout the new head...and they act like i'm their complain box..hahha...but nvm...its good to know some stuff and my juniors better....haha...

then guess what?? i pass by the head prefect...if YOU know hu that person it then ok ...but if u dunno then can ask me....so he said....hi then i said hi la...but without looking at him...BUSY DOING RUBIXS HERE LA...cant he see that....so he went all angry at me not saying hi la...bla bla and started calling me names....such as nose picker, loser ,double loser ...didnt really pay attention to him...i just continue walking while he calls names... with his childish words....haiz...i wanted to turn to him and say

hey, i got a little advice for you , GROW UP... u think calling names will make me cry or something??....nothing better to do is it?? ( besides it is secondary recess time...whats he doing here..all the other primary student didnt have problems except for him)

but i didnt .....didnt want to humiliate him....and it will make me look childish also fighting with a primary student....i just act like he wasnt there....i think some standard 5 are more mature than him...

friend: hey Yuki...whats up with that boy??
me : I dunno you ask him la....
friend : you know him?
me : nope...dunno whats wrong with him...

went to buy food then ate and went back to class...
finished class at 1.50pm and went home to do some studying...

conclusion...

some people just cannot forget about the past and just move on...haizzz..,


No comments: