Sunday, August 31, 2008

SO IRITATED.....that u dont need to read this post....

Today’s post is all about anger....please don’t read it if u cant handle it....haha

first u said I cannot play basketball already...so ok... I stop playing my games at night....
say I cant go for trainings....so I go once a week .....sometimes can't even go....thank GOD the other person that I'm so thankful of...

then ..u say I cannot use computer until late at night...ok never mind...i go to sleep early....
besides not allow to download stuff....now cannot use till late at night...

NOW...U THROW MY THINGS ON THE FLOOR BECAUSE I FORGOT TO CLOSE THE STUPID CUPBOARD SO U CAN WALK THROUGH....OMG!!! THAT IS SO____________....
this is so irritating...WHY? cause now I have to redo my KKS project because its all crumpled....think very easy to do is it??...all the ink I use is for free ...never mind...now I can buy new coloured pens.....if my sisters don't read my blog ….I could post all I want....but unfortunately I cant.....

last time I created a list of what I want for 2008.....
today's date is 1/9/08....
and out of all the thing I wanted I only have 2 ....
two only...that is going to SBU again and getting my sisters hand phone when she leaves for Dundee....in my list I didn't even ask for a laptop or PSP....its all the basic thing I NEED.....I only have freakin 2.....I kinda sounding bratty right now....but how not to be with u treating me like this.....u keep saying I am irritable but actually your the one who is irritating....haizzzz....I cannot say anymore cause if I do....I will start cursing and it will lead to something really bad....haha

TO MY 3 SISTERS LIVING IN LONDON AND SCOTLAND WHO MIGHT BE READING THIS....THIS IS HOW MALAYSIA IS LIKE....PLS ENJOY YOUR TIME THERE.

THIS IS A PERSON WHO TAKES HER ANGER AND PUTS IT INTO THIS POST!!!

No comments: