Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Cause I'm allowed to!

Hey there, this is Yuki's sister blogging for her as Yuki is currently "studying" for her papers tomorrow... or rather more of studying the tv screen as her eyes are practically glued to the match thats going on now!

Now let me tell you something, getting this girl to study aint a piece of cake! It's even harder now that the Olympics are taking place. So last night, we had a conversation that went something like this...
Caring sister : So, have you finished studying geography?
lil sister : Yes CS : Are you sure?! (my standard answer)
lil sister : Yessssss! (she tried to put on her believe-me-its- true face)
CS : Liar! I dont think so... *after a few seconds* Fine, lets make a deal. If you manage
to get A's for your Geography, History, Bahasa and Moral, i'l
l give you rm2
for each paper... But if you fail to do so, you'll have to pay me!
lil sister : Wookay! And Math too...
CS : Alright, and Math too...


Anyway, moving on shall we...here are some pictures for you to indulge... Bon appetit!


"Dear God, i neeed to get A's for my papers peleaseeee!"


"... no gift from Santa this year"


She can be a lil bit too ambitious sometimes

At my play


Before we decided to go Nirwana

During CNY


No comments: