Friday, August 1, 2008

GOT TAGED BY HON HERNG.... : )

this is the longest tag i have ever done....haha


Name: Yuki
Sisters: 6
Brothers: 1
Shoe size: 7
Height : 161 cm...somwhere there la
Where do you live: Taman Desa Seputih...
Favourite drinks: water,milo and teh 'o' ais...
Favourite breakfast: nothing in particular...
Have you ever been on a plane?: Yup
Swam in the ocean : once or maybe more...cannot remember....hehe
Fallen asleep at school : not YET....
Broken someone’s heart: maybe yes maybe no....
Fell off your chair : 100% got....felt like EVIL KENIVEL...
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: ermmm....ya...

Saved e-mails: yes
What is your room like : messy, normal size... full with medical books...(my sisters book)
What’s right beside you: hmmm....my bed...
What is the last thing you ate: cheese naan with tandoori
Ever had chicken pox: No...dun know what is it like skipping school for 2 weeks....sob
Sore throat: ya...scream and laugh too much in school
Stitches: i dun think so
Broken nose: of course not...
Do you believe in love at first sight: not really
Like picnics: yea...but not in M'asia.... no fresh air to breath in and out
Who was the last person you danced with: my sister...help her do her mass dance..
Last made you smile: sisters and all my friends
You last yelled at: called nobody but last sms Mvonne


Today did you:-
Talk to someone you like: Yup
Kissed anyone: NO
Get sick: nope
Talk to an ex: kinda...
Miss someone: ya...my mum...she in LONDON... and coming back soon....YAHOOOOOOO!!!
Eat: ya...or not how to survive?
Best feeling in the world: neh....not yet
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No
What’s under your bed: floor la
Who do you really hate: i dunno...
What time is it now?: 10.48 pm


Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now : Ya ..everyday in my mind...
Do you have any siblings: YES
Do you want children: YUP
Do you smile often: depends la...i cant smile when i'm angry or sad
Do you like your hand-writing: okok only...my friends one nicer
Are your toe nails painted: nope
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: my parent's KING size bed
What colour shirt are you wearing now: green
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: doing homework...and waiting for dinner to be served
I can’t wait till: I graduate, drive and have children
When did you cry last : a month ago when i sprain my ankle badly
Are you a friendly person: yes....u can ask the whole school...haha
Do you have any pets: yup...my house is like a MINI ZOO...
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: at home studying
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: no...just good frens
Do you sleep with the TV on?: ya...when i am listening to music
What are you doing right now?: this super super duper long tag
Have you ever crawled through a window?: ya....playing how to get in the classroom...
Can you handle the truth?: sumtimes can and sumtimes cannot
Are you too forgiving?: it depends la...
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Mummyyyy
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: friends and coach
How many people can you say you’ve really loved?: too little...haha
Do you eat healthy?: nope....cause i am a MALAYSIAN....impossible to eat healthy
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: got i think...
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: nope...
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: Dilhany or Sally
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: I'm the cause of noice pollutin.... :D
Are you confident?: in myself....yup...i think...


5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

(a) falling down the stairs
(b) playing with my mum
(c) eating poridge
(d) crying
(e) sleeping

5 things on my to-do list today:

(a) study
(b) sleep
(c) play basketball
(d) watch HOUSE, GREY'S ANATOMY AND 1 3 HILL
(e) use the computer

5 snacks I enjoy:

(a) 31 B n R
(b) Apple
(c) Nacho and cheese
(d) coke
(e) bread

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

(a) get my own house
(b) built an indoor basketball court
(c) keep the money
(d) go shopping
(e) hmmm....own a private plane

5 of my bad habits:

(a) cannot sit still
(b) forget to feed fish
(c) study half way
(d) do things last minute
(e) go too long on9


ppl i tag....MVONNE, YI JIUN ,kyan and pple who have not done this b4

No comments: