Monday, August 18, 2008

got the pics...

I'M BACK!!!...haha..hi ... say hello to holidays and bye to exams...
haha...
i got the pics..and my mum is back from london...YAHOOOOO!!!....
thx mvonne for letting me borrow her camera.....but got more pic ...she didnt upload yet....
hope u like my sister's post...she is anoying....so i 'beh tahan' and gave her my account to blog...





moody girl/ kiasu / my friend...hahaha...


things i do when i;m not around my parents or my sisters....haha
shuffel behind my back... can u know....hahaha
( dont underestimate malays playing chor dai ti)




the two funniest and nicest guy friends anyone could have...haha.. :D




mine, joshua, mvonne, ihmran....i still can't figur out which one is mine....





ceramah boring..so what he do...sleep...shhhh...Zzzzzz




this is ihmran chin...half chinese half malay...sumthing like that la...damn funny taking this pic...had to hurry snap the pic and put the camera down...b4 the teacher sees us...haha...form 1 already naughty...hahaha







mvonne and me in PARAM'S class....manage to take a picture...mision impossible completed....hahaha...we took one pic of him....but mvonne never upload yet...



thats all for today...let me go enjoy my holiday la...
(^(oo)^) signing put...byes

No comments: