Saturday, January 24, 2009

STOP USING THE AGE REASON!!

omg i feel so irritated!!.
i'm suppose to be at DILL'S party right now but instead i'm at home!!
#@$%...OMG!!...i am super irritated
excuse i cant go it because its jam and shall stay at home with my family and have fun..
but do u really think i am having fun
BOTH of my sisters went out!!...@!##!%.....
i planned to go already since last week...my mum was like sure can...why not!?
then switch...my sister suppose to send WILLINGLY!!!!
then i thought 'okay, no prob. all settled'...
then today!...i called my mum to ask should i wait for her or go straight...
then she said NO !in my head i was like wtf!!!!!....( I DONT CARE WHAT I WRITE RIGHT NOW!)
she said it was jam. i told her i promised dill i will attend her party cause i missed sally's one....
my mum was like, its not imoportant....dont go !
ur sister will get angry if she is stucked in the jam!!
AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I FEEL SO PISSED RIGHT NOW!!...guess what?...both of my sister's went out and my mum let them go!!!.....

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE USE THE AGE REASON....
IT IS SUCH A BLOODY IRRITATING AND STUPID REASON TO GIVE!!!!

example- oh, your 14. can't go out...bla bla bla bla
stop using it!....just stop it....

No comments: