Thursday, January 29, 2009

=(

i suck in blogging cause i have no idea what to write...
but anyways, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to everyone...
and i have not been around all the time because spending quality time with my sister who just came back from LONDON!!!....sleep late, talking,laughing, playing chor tai ti and poker!!
so fun...my sisters always go bankrupt and have to take a loan...
but all the money goes to breakfast the next morning...hehe
oh ya, i went to PENANG on first day of Chinese new year! =D...
stayed one day only...was hoping to bump into trishalalalala at gurney drive but unfortunately i didn't....LOL...
i had so much fun with my older sister.... last night we had a solid 3 hour conversation until 3 am
because she in going head back today...i feel kinda sad cause i dont get to see her anymore until she come back to KL again!!
at first we went to Devis to drink and talk and eat and talk and drink ...haha
laughed a whole lot... I'm gonna miss her....
i hope i don't cry at the airport ( which is impossible) ....
my sister even says i'm too generous with my tears....LOL
not my fault i get easily emotional.....hahaha

kays i gtg already... gonna spend time with my sister before she leaves
PS: i don't have my hand phone, cause it go confiscated by my dad.
so, don't sms or call me!! ....

BYES!!!!!!!!!!!!! !=D

No comments: