Saturday, January 17, 2009

saturdayyyyysss

hello!!!............i left my blog for so long already....hehe..
i bet if my blog was alive it would be saying ' stupid la, get me but never write anything interesting'... hahaha
but too bad..my bloggie not alive...kekeke
okays, ermm..today i had school..replacement class
and my BM teacher suckssssssssssss.. i dislike her...she is so lifeless...
but luckily i had ICTL today...Pn.Lim is my teacher...all the stress went away cause i get to make jokes in her class and laugh together with her....she is so nice..i'm gonna miss her when she leaves... sigh...
i kinda hanged out at 5 gamma today, talking with xin yi and xiau wei...it was Pn.Mariani's class..so she didnt mind me sitting in her class...=D thxs teacher
last year i hanged out alot in gamma this year also the same...but this year i gotta go alpha also to see cat and elaine..hahaha...
so much easier to see the seniors this year...upstairs is dill&sally, opposite me is max & fass and downstairs is xiau wei and forms 5!
after that, i skip kh today to see Ms.Nina... bla bla bla..discuss some stuff and went home after that...and went home at 12.30.. this year's basketball team so complicated..if only we had a full time coach then so much easier...LOL( that will be so impossible)..

i gtg already, going to spend quality time with my sisters!! =D...
can't wait for my sister to get back from LONDON!!!!!!!!....=DD

No comments: