Wednesday, April 23, 2008

So Early!!!!

TODAY I WOKE UP AT 5.00 am!!!! My sis had to go school early..she had to reach at 6.00...
haiz......the rest came at 6.20am ...very smart right my sis?.....went to school felt like i owned it...b'coz nobody was there...I was QUEEN of SBU for only 20 minutes....haha....then niro came...thank GOD.....i got somebody to talk to besides my sis...before that i was singing this song in my head....

3 blind mice,3blind mice ,
see how they run, see how they run,

haha....the things i do to entertain myself.....then talk to niro...then dill came....help her carry the food...( choir members had a food sale)...help her do some stuff.....then the rest came......they had 'roll call ' ..... help tharine get the cups from her sis....mostly help them do all the stuff..b'coz didnt want them to get scolding from the head prefect for going late for the meeting...haha( i am not that nice) ...then lined up went to class...dont really wanna talk about class because U know its really crappy...like normal.....finished at 1.10...met ah miao (mae vonne) ...pass her some stuff...she told me about how CBN were at the choir....could not stop laughing.....sfter that, played the guitar and had to tell aunty susan(judo coach) tat i cold not join judo anymore...so sad ....T_T....but i will survive...haha...so emo....then went back at 4.00 had to pick my older sister up at IMU.....reached home by 5.00 ...ate semi lunch semi dinner...took a bath...then did homework...and going to sleep soon because i woke up at FREAKIN 5 am...

No comments: