Monday, April 21, 2008

Normal day at school

BEFORE I START ...LET ME TELL YOU THE DATE AND TIME FOR MY POST IS WRONG!!!



today nothing interesting happen...haiz....my life is just so boring...
not my fault...hehe

skip all the morning stuff coz i very lazy to type what happen...

reach school around 7.... went to the ko-op to buy a new ribbon(i keep losing them) until the lady there could guess what i wanted to buy....i enter the ko-op the lady straight took the white, long and thin ribbon for me..without me saying a word..then went downstairs... to line up...today assembly was very interesting....for a change the librarian conducted the assembly..... all started like normal... sang 'Negaraku', the School Song and Wilayah Persekutuan Song...then my classmates made noise and got scolding from the prefect (Dill and Sally)....don't mess with them....they mean serious business .....but they are just normal human being like me and you who is reading this......there was a Judo and Taekwando ..(did i spell it right? )haha....whoever read my first posting...did u see Sheng Hawo praying when *baca doa* time? went back to class...had Sivik, PJ, IP, BM , and Math....all the subject was fine except BM...i didn't learn anything new today...'he' use 1 hour and 20 minute talking about the class fees and oral test...
Aiza ask like a million times for the topic...and 'he' said i will give it later.....i got scloded for laughing ...haiz...
this is how it goes....

Aiza : Cikgu_______ . Apa tajuk lisan kita?
Teacher :Tak boleh sabar ke? Nanti saya akan bagi tahu la..
( the next minute i got scolded)
* me laughing*
Teacher : YUKI!!! Apa kelakar sangat? Kenapa gelak?

i have no comment la...did i tell you he didn't give the topic..so smart right?


then i finish class at 2.30 ...Pn. Mazaini was the teacher who taught math...i finished my math early so i got to change my clothes early.....hehe ...meet xin wei,wei mae and wai kay in the toilet...haha....wat a place to meet them...after that went back to class ..on the way back ms. lee stopped me...she ask i wanted bread or not....so she gave it to me..i went back to class...and gave some of it to the boys...(guys are such big eaters)....haha...when class had finish when to play volleyball...met che and niro playing basketball cause no volleyball..so we played for a while......han jie came with the volleyball then played with che....suddenly i heard someone calling me ...see see it was only xiau wei...haha...played until 4....then went home......was so tired luckily didnt have any homework today...but studied a bit only of geography...very tired.....going to sleep soon...

No comments: