Saturday, April 19, 2008

My fist blog....

my first time blogging b'coz i lazy to erase everything and rewrite it on friendster ... hehe
i have nothing to write today but wait tomorrow....nothing interesting happens on a weekend..

i will write what happen the past few day..
lets see....ermmm...i will start on Friday cause i cannot remember what happen on Thursday....haha

Woke up at 5.50am like normal....got dress up and went to school...
realize that there were not enough people in blue shirts (prefect) and remembered that they had a camp on that day...so mostly all of them ponteng...they were all going to Melaka...they were short of prefect that they didn't see me not wearing my ribbon ...hehe.... shhhhh....than went to class...today i had math, science,b.m. ( the teacher wasn't in school...YAY!!! ) and moral...




math was OK, science i didnt learn anything b'coz nobody can understand a thing the teacher say...for moral Sheng hawo wasn't in class b'coz he converted into a Malay for a girl so he goes for agama class instead.... and prays when 'baca doa' assembly time...if u don't believe me then wait until Monday........i seriously have no comment for that boy....finished class at 12.30pm...had to stay back today cause my sister had koir practice....

followed niro and karmen to the canteen to eat and wait for the other prefects to come.....talk ...then went back to the skylite....dill,sally and tharine arrived..the bags u see them carry...WOW...1 bag for clothes another for food and 1 small one for electronics ..but come to think of it..if i was going for any camp..i would also bring as many bags as them...so nothing to wow about..haha..played with sheng ray's mini volleyball...it was so cute...threw it around try to play volleyball...even chu meng ( captain boys u15) played with it....then sat on the bench with ihmran on my right...he refuses to go back home...so he 'chill' and talk to me....folded RM1 into 2 hearts...( thanks to joshua for teaching me how to do that)...

gave 2 of the RM1 hearts to niro....haha....talk to sally , dill and siew jen ... then out of the blue che is standing next to me...got a bit shocked...she told me that she could not pay for the judo GI by next week....i said never mind.....like normal che... after telling me that she played with my fringe....she told me it was cute...sally agreed...my hair is not cute... but it is special .....it has the bounce that no one can get....haha ...' perasan'...continue siting down on the bench....

staring at people talking and the some guys playing badminton....was so bored....then the teacher ask them to line up ...thought they were going ...so gave them hugs before they left....actually they had to line up just to see what bus they were going on...siew jen came and sat on my lap...talk to her after that the rest came
( dill they all) when siew jen stood up dill sat on me this time..should have charged them....hehe.....one of the top 6 prefect ask them to wait outside...gave them hugs for the second time and flying kises......made them promise they will all come back in 1 piece...and they could leave yung sen there ...felt slightly sad....b'coz felt like they will not come back but actually they were coming back on Sunday.....haha....

continue waiting for my sister...when it was 3.15 i went out ...they were all sitting down ...like waiting for the sky to fall....haha...the bus came they were all happy...waved good-bye and my mum came just in time...went home eat, took a bath, sleep for 1 hour woke up did this and did my homework.....

No comments: