Friday, July 31, 2009

weight issues

ARGHHH... i am so angry with my sis right now i could scream my head off or even break anything!!...
so what if i eat a lot huh??
is it your body that takes in all the food??!!
what is your prob... u wanna watch your weight go ahead but why do u even care about mine??
its my body taking in all the food rite??...
if i get FAT as your boyfriend it will become my problem rite??
yor got a prob with me eating then just don't be around me when i eat??
go face the wall or something
you can go and watch your boyfriends weight all u want... but leave me alone!!!
my body my choice rite?? since when do you decide how much i can eat...
even mummy doesn't do that??!!!
F off!!
( see u made me cus, that is how mad i am)

____________________________________________________

PHEWWWWWWWWWW... just needed to get that out...
my legs are going to break... shopped for 3 hours in parkson...
cause my dad got some voucher RM1000+... dont know where he got them from
got like a 3 quarter pants... that i like... =)...
ermm .. left parkson at like 10.30... cause we had to..
if they didnt make the announcement that they were closing my mum would probably stay there.. haha... feel so tired...
and i WATCHED TRANSFORMERS ALREADY!!!!! yay!!
oh ya.. i forgot ... my school closed for a week cause of H1N1...
THANK YOU GOD!!... now i have time to finish my notes and study...
megan fox is so hot in that show.. and shia labeouf is so WOW and grown up
compared to even steven... LOL
i feel so tired... gtg..


BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments: