Friday, July 31, 2009

ITS A HUNDRED!??


OMG!! this is huge... i didnt expect this pic to be that big...
WOWWWWWWWWW.. I DIDNT REMEMBER US THAT HUGE
( see this is what u get from a person who doesnt get enough sleep....)

gosh i have writen 100 stuff in this blog
cool... haha... good stuff bad stuff crappy stuff emo stuff funny stuff and a lot la
ermmm... i kinda feel sleepy rite now...couldnt sleep until 4 yesterday... so ya...
my brain is tired but it is just so stubborn and it doesnt want to turn off..
my eyes feel like they are going to pop out soon but i'm trying to keep them in..
hahaha... ermmmmmmmmm..... only had 5 hours of sleep...
i try to force myself to sleep but i can't... arghhhh...
and in the middle of the night the spot light keep on turning on even though there is nobody downstairs... so that was super scary!! ... haha... kept on turning in bed...
so irritating... now ... i have no clue what to do..
can't read my book because nothing i read will stay in my head... and i can't concentrate if i do my homework... LOL...
what i need to do is get everyone out of the house... so i can have some peace and quiet..
which nowadays i appreciate a lot...

gtg... BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments: