Wednesday, March 11, 2009

SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT






tmr MAY BE my last game with them because of SOMEONE!!!!!!!!F F F F F F
i am going to miss them like OMG!!!!
they thought me chinese!!not even my parents thought me that!
now i've been upgraded from banana to semi-banana
HAHAHA.... they make me happy,sad and nutszzzzz...
they take care of me when we go on our trips to melaka
they make my life worth living...
they make me look forward for the next day
if i had 3 wishes they will sure be in my wish list
i can't ask anything for more except for these girls up there!
they rush to me like st.john ppl if i get hurt!!
we laugh, cry fight, play and do crazy things together!
it very hard to get mad at them because i surely laugh! its very hard to not forgive them
hahahahaha...


I WILL MISS ALL THE GIRLS LIKE HELL!!
<3



1) my dreams are all killed
2) my birthday wishes are all killed
3) my wish list is killed
4) what i want to achieve for 2009 is killed
5) what i love to do is killed
6) what i look forward to everyday is killed
7) what i enjoy doing is killed
8) what i will miss doing is being killed

all 8 things i just listed has been killed by one and only one person!
i hate u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ur the only person that makes me cry without even saying a word
the things u do make me cry ...
ur the only one i dislike/hate the most!!
i can't forgive u
i will never forgive u...
i cant find it in my heart to even forgive whatever u have done
u just killed every single thing i LOVE
i think ur just sick for doing that!!....
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dont be like this``
support you``
gambateh~
^^
mwakhs
=]