Thursday, March 5, 2009

bye-bye

tomorrow is last day of exams....
i'm gonna fail my CIVIC...
it was so freakin hard... but who cares right?
sivik not important also...
for the first time in my life... i say CIVIC IS HARDER THAN SEJARAH!!
hahahaha....
i've been staying back the whole week... just playing basketball and volleyball!
=D... see !! who say sports and studies dont mix...
i manage to study for all the important sub...
so happy that i got 70/80 for my science!!

stayed back on wed to go to Sri Garden!!
played against them and won...
cause SMK Air Panas (the team i played for) had my team mate in it...
so it made playing easier for her and me
both of us scored most of the points... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
it was like 2 against 5 on the court.... LOL
went back with Michelle...and reached home aroud 6++... thanks for the ride home!! =)
my mum didnt mind me coming home that late... she just said at least you come home safely then i'm happy already!!... I GOT THE BEST MUM IN THE WORLD!!hahaha
last week she was like ' CAN YOU NOT GO TO SCHOOL TODAY?'
she is like the only parent out of a million that does that...i'm very very lucky!... hahahaha

oh ya, u15 SBU girls team... is an OMG team( not in a good way)...
I AM SO DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!7 minutes of playing time and 4 quarters...
i'll be playing and running non-stop on the court when PUDU zone starts
i think i'll be like paris hilton after this tournament!!.... hahaha

YAY!... i'm busy the whole holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... =D

i gtg already...next monday i have Selangor tryouts...
i know i wont get in the state team but i'll try my best
wish me good luck!!.... hahahah


a slap in the face when i found out!

No comments: