Wednesday, November 12, 2008

omg!!!!!!!!!!!

holly crap i got a C for my science !!
omg omg omg
of all subject i got it for my science....
i dont mind getting C for seni or moral but i got it for SCIENCE!!....
once my mum heard it she went complaining.... whatever thing I slack at...she'll blame it on basketball...even though it was before exams!!....
every single thing she'll blame it on basketball if not she will start comparing me to my older sisters.... bla bla bla bla bla bla.... look at your sis ...bla bla bla....so much better than you...
every single morning and afternoon....is complaints and comparison...I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!
cant wait to see the whole of my exams results and this complaining may go on for a week i tell you if she sees my results come back horribly !!

I MUST BE PREPARED CAUSE SURELY I'LL BE STOPPED FROM DOING THE ONLY THING I LOVE TO DO!!! ='(

No comments: