Friday, November 14, 2008

behind the blues.... =)

this post is dedicated to dillhany ....haha...she said if she seen the sentence she'll kill me...
so the sentence is my tittle but has nothing to do with this post....hahaha


yesterday was the last day of school!!!!!!!!!.......i was happy and sad at the same time.....
happy that completed form one and sad that form 5 are going already and will miss my friends....
i brought my camera to school ...took loads of pics and really had fun flying around and taking pics...haha...i'll let the pics do the talking la....this might be one long post....(later i'll post a real one behind the blues)... u wait and see ...will be very funny post!

NOTE: all these people helped me go through form 1 and thxs so much for everything the ones with out the pics sorry la...WHO ASK YOU NOT TO COME ON THE LAST DAY??.... =P





1 picture with HIM... Fassler



ans 1 picture with her.... Sally...
( she squshing my body...ouch)




with the school's boss...hehehe... NURULLLLL
( eventhough she is malay but her chinese is so much better than me... zha dao ...haha )





siew jin and sally!!!.....S&S




my siewwww.....hahaha



tinash...my body guard, guru, so called boyfriend...hahaha



geeky HAKIM a.k.a hacks....he looks much better without specs..




noooo....she is shifting school already.... :(...very good add math teacher
i sat in her class cause i didnt want to stay in the library..she let me sit in her class..
i can't believe i really understood her teaching....haha....





WEI GINNNNNNNNNN...... st.john genius...haha




wai sin....i know u stop by my blog




XIN YIIIII..... got her name in the soulja boy song...=)
YOUUUUUUUU.....kekeke




derek...the one that love to bully me after he know about______




HAAAAAAAAAAA.... xin wei....




my camwhore partner on the last day of school....





IHMRAN CHINZZZ.... L.P.Y





can never get her to smile properly...hahhaa




my wife....eventhough we got divorce....she is still my wife...
and i love her!! =)



Marques....going to miss him once he graduates....he made me laugh a lot
the first time i met him...



hon herng.... my master for taking photos....




elaine chiong.... k la.. to make her happy... she looks hot in specs...




wei mae...we took this right before Sareah and Fadzelah walked into the canteen....hahah


i had soo much fun on the last day of school....
i've yet to take pics with dill and giak xuang on holsss....

No comments: