Friday, October 15, 2010

bored

school has been boring because PMR is over..
so i go to school to hear talks bout form 4 stuff...
i like the fiziks teacher..
she is so much smaller than me
( i think everyone is smaller than me,have u seen me? ) LOL
but she is like a ball of energy.. she made physics sound interesting..
so hope for the best la,
i've been hoping alot this year,
hoping to play LMC this year
hoping for straight A
hoping for a good year,
and hoping for my year to go out as my friend planned..


wellllll.... i'm planning to go for PURE SCI!
9 subs... i dunno what the hell is chem yet,
cause i kinda skipped the talk to go for music practice..
i'm not performing, just teaching..
not bad heh? can play can study and have a little rhythm in me.. =D
WELL, MY TEACHER CAN'T FIGURE ME OUT,
LIKE WHAT THE HELL I DO.
WELL, CAN'T BLAME HER,
my parents can't figure me out also..
she says i play basketball which is something rough and then play music
which is something soft....and i'm not gila rough and soft
I DUNNO!!! maybe its like a ying yang thingy la,
not to rough not to sissy ... hehe...


malas wanna say edi... gtg...
BYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH

No comments: