Friday, June 19, 2009

A A A A andddd C

wohooo!
exams are over!!! =)
so glad results are badddddddddddddd

all A 1B 1 C!!!....
satisfied with my results anddd slightly dissapointed with my KH... didnt take it serious... HEHE
my bad!!... thennnnnnnnn.... came to PE.... Pn. A read all the results and all the results was like
40 , 46, 57, suddenly 74... it spiked up like a lot!! then.... it came to my name....the last one!!
at first i was like asking teacher to read it bottom to top... then she was like NO NO NO!!
then, fine la..

nicer to read the conver....

Pn. A - (name).... 45..

after a couple of minutes...( after reading the whole list, it came to the bottom)

Pn. A- Tan Yih Jiun, 76!!

the whole class made a lot of noise... WOWWWWWWWWWWW...!!! WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Pn. A- Yuki Chong.... sixtyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

in my head- *aiyoo... how la to tell my mum that i fail my pj, maybe she doesnt mind its PJ only*

Shezli- class... classsssssssss.... shut up!!

eyeryone- *shhhhhhhhhhhh*

Pn.A- 88!!

me_ WHATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! running around the class .... like a crazy woman..
luckily Pn.A idnt give me a BLS for that... hehe...


PHEWWWWWWWWWWW!!! damn lucky...

Bye bye going to collect a dog form SPCA!!... hahaha

No comments: