Saturday, October 18, 2008

tired

feel so lifeless nowadays. sigh

today woke up late, slept quite late last night too
watch tv the whole day...nothing to do
wanting to scream for no reason
was sitting in my room today.just sitting for a long time.playing with the chimes
something so simple could just get my attention....hehe...
today my pants came back . YAY.... levis =)
then listen to music after that. wanting to wack the drums
been playing 'hear you me' by jimmy eats world...
love the song..for some reason....
going through photos of this year...
thinking 'i enjoy this year better than the last year and the year before that'...haha
lots of friends la...how not to enjoy?
new friends , old friends and friends that i love!!....
so , yea i enjoy this year... can't say wanting to go back to primary
i have no clue what to write.... i'm no good in writing stuff like this
feel very irritated with myself for drawing something that got me just very angry with someone...luckily that person is not around....
i have no clue la...somethings have change bout my feelings towards people....
i'll just leave it until here...

No comments: