Friday, June 13, 2008

Another lazy day....i mean tired day .....

today is merentas desa......

omg...i am sooooo freakin tired.....it started with the u15 girls then boys....after that was u18/seniors turn....

when the some guy press the....what u call that thing? ....whatever it is it made a loud sound....
all the girls ran so fast.....looks like the Click 5 video clip....hahaha
so i just ran along ....then all died/ got tired when they reached the primary school.....
so i just ran and past all of them ....cant believe manage to past niro and my sis.....muahahahaha
.....then ran and left everbody behind.....and manage to catch up with a malay girlll....she was soo good i was in second play at first...then tracie manage to cut so i got third....i was going to die on the road....but luckily i wasnt far from the finishing line....so i just kept on running....hehe

when reached the last check point....Pn.Hafsah was taking pictures.....and Pn.Rafida was on a motosikal....'keep on rempiting, teacher.....yahooooo!!!'.....hahaha.......so i sprinted the to the finishing line....the seniors were quite happy cause i was the only green to reach first.....haha...so they cheered for me....hahahaha.......thx!!!!....
then finish...wanted to sit down...but St. John dont let.....then went to get my water.....
then waited until my leg got cramped up.....didnt stretch after i ran..after that walked around the school while listening to my mp3...very nice it was so quiet...walk summore.....until everybody finished running....

my legs still cramping until now....i am kinda hanging my legs while doing this post...went back at 1pm cause if i went home at 12.30pm i had to walk down to esso...i and dont think i can walk anymore...my mum couldn't believe i beat my sis.....she got 7th and i got 3rd.....got a trophy....cant believe the medal heavier than the trophy....hahaha....but never mind.... at least i won 18 points for my house.....my mum said i have 100% of my dads gens .....cause very sporty...and whatever i touch turns to gold.....neh... not really gold la......hahaha...i need to go ...whole body aching and no good......

No comments: